1/ Who I am
The address of my website is : https://angelaanz.com.
Head Office : Chelles, 77500 France
Phone : +33 6 03 78 58 55
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
RCS Paris : 80015776000011
Director of publication : Angela Anz
2/ What personal data is kept and why
Comments, Contact forms, Witnesses
When you leave a comment on my website, not only the data entered in the comment form, but also your IP address and the user agent of your browser are collected to help me detect unwanted comments.
An anonymous string created from your email address (also called “hash”) can be sent to the Gravatar service to check whether you are using it. The Gravatar Service’s privacy policies are available here: https://automattic.com/privacy/. After validating your comment, your profile picture will be publicly visible next to your comment.
If you leave a comment on my site, you will be offered to save your name, email address and website in cookies. This is only to simplify your life so that you don’t have to enter this information if you leave another comment later. These cookies expire after one year.
If you go to the login page, a temporary cookie will be created to determine if your browser accepts cookies. It does not contain any personal data and will be deleted automatically when you close your browser.
When you log in, I will set a number of cookies to save your login information and screen preferences. The lifetime of a login cookie is two days, that of a screen option cookie is one year. If you check “Remember me”, your cookie will be retained for a fortnight. If you log out of your account, the cookie will be deleted.
When you edit or post an article, an additional cookie will be stored in your browser. This cookie does not contain any personal data. It simply indicates the identifier of the article you have just modified. It expires after one day.
3/ Nested content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Content embedded from other sites behaves in the same way as if the visitor were visiting that other site.
4/ Data analysis
When consulting the Site, information relating to the Internet user’s browsing via his or her device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) may be recorded in “cookie” files (alphanumeric identifiers or other tracers) installed on the said device, subject to the choices expressed below by the Internet user concerning the said cookies (which choices may be modified at any time) and the parameters of the browser software used.
The storage period of the information relating to the Internet user’s browsing provided by cookies on the Site will not exceed thirteen (13) months at the most.
Cookies enable Angelaanz.com to identify the internet user without identifying him or her personally:
– to store information relating to a form that they may have filled in on the Website (registration or access to their account) or to products, services or information that they may have chosen or consulted on the Website;
– to allow the Internet user to access reserved and personal areas of the Site, such as his/her account, thanks to identifiers or data previously communicated;
– to implement security measures, for example when the Internet user is asked to reconnect to a content or service after a certain period of time.
– the Internet user can configure his browser software so that cookies are saved in his terminal or, on the contrary, so that they are rejected, either systematically or according to their transmitter. They can also configure their browser software so that the acceptance or rejection of cookies is proposed from time to time, before a cookie is likely to be stored on their device;
– if the Internet user accepts the recording of cookies in his browser software, the cookies integrated in the pages and content he has consulted may be temporarily stored in a dedicated area of his terminal. They will only be readable by their transmitter;
– if, on the contrary, the Internet user refuses to accept cookies in his terminal, or if he deletes those stored there, he will no longer be able to benefit from a certain number of functions that are still necessary to navigate in certain areas of the Site. This will be the case if the user attempts to access content or services that require identification, or if Angelaanz.com – or its technical service providers – are unable to recognise, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser used by the internet user’s terminal, its language and display settings or the country from which the said terminal appears to be connected to the internet.
In this case, Angelaanz.com declines all responsibility for the consequences of the impaired functioning of its website and/or its services resulting from the impossibility of recording or consulting the cookies necessary for their functioning which the internet user has refused or deleted.
The configuration of each browser is different for the management of cookies and the choices made by the Internet user. It is described in the help menu of the said browser, which the Internet user is recommended to refer to.
How long is your data stored?
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are stored indefinitely. This makes it possible to automatically recognise and approve subsequent comments instead of leaving them in the moderation queue.
For users who register on my site (if possible), Angelaanz.com also stores the personal data indicated in their profile. All users can view, change or delete their personal information at any time (with the exception of their user name). The website operators can also view and change this information.
What rights do you have over your data?
If you have an account or if you have left comments on this website, you can request to receive a file containing all the personal data that Angelaanz.com holds about you, including the data that you have provided me with. You can also request the deletion of your personal data. This does not include data stored for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Transmission of your personal data
Visitors’ comments can be checked using an automated service to detect unwanted comments.